CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT PERMANENTLY
Women and gym exercises
Women can keep their fitness resolutions without the gym
Tips on workouts for women
- Be realistic about your goals. It doesn't take a few weeks to get flabby or become overweight, so don't expect to see results overnight.
- Build on your small successes. Start with small goals. They add up to great things.
- Track your progress. Take your measurements so you'll be able to evaluate how your body is changing. Take a photo of yourself now so you'll have visual validation of the changes in your body over time.
- Focus on why you are doing this. Exercise is an investment in yourself. Focus on what you are gaining; not on what you are giving up to become fit.
- Visualize yourself reaching your goals. Use the power of visualization daily. Visualize yourself completing a great workout and focus on how great you'll feel knowing you got the job done.
- Fatigue, insomnia, irritability and an elevated resting heart rate are signs of overdoing exercises or not getting proper nutrition. Know your limits and give your body adequate fuel.
- Reward yourself when you obtain your goals.
- Keep a workout log and a food journal. Track your progress by taking your measurements every six to eight weeks.
For a quick, versatile workout try some aerobicsexercises at home.
There is hope for everyone to get healthy, no matter what the excuse. Women can keep their fitness resolutions without the gym